Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Done by: Idroesse Infrastructure Middle East
Period: 12 month –Jan-2018 to Dec-2018
Client: Abu Dhabi Sports Council / Al Wahda Sports Club- Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Cost of the Works: 72.5 million AED
Scope of Work:
- Design & Project Management of Al Nahyan Stadium at Al Wahda Sports Club
- The Services including
- Full maintenance for existing stadium seating area.
- Expand the stadium by adding 5.500 additional seats.
- Full maintenance for giant score- board.
- Change all spectator seats at the grand and main stand (15.500 seats).
- Demolish existing media building.
- Build a new 3 story media building to serve 200 journalist and broadcasters including studios, commentary boxes, media center, conference room etc.
- Renovate the existing 4 story building including new MEP and low voltage systems, high-end finishing and furniture.
- New pitch lighting system to meet FIFA highest standards.
- New MEP infrastructure for the entire facility including, storm water drainage sub-stations and civil defense facilities and internal roads.
- Complete new design for the stadium facades including new spectators & fans plaza.
- New upgraded spectator’s entrances including food & beverage kiosks, prayer room and washrooms (total 6 entrances).